Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Teeth!

We are all getting over colds the last week. Poor Ryker almost made it by without getting the bug, but decided to not be left out on top of his teething. A week and a half ago he popped out his first two teeth--one bottom one in the middle, where one would expect, and the other tooth was an incisor. I suppose it is appropriate given that his daddy's joke is that he is a vampire. Well, as it turns out, the fever that was worrying me the last few days turned out to be teething after all. He now has a complete set on bottom...and on top! My little baby boy is a vampire!!! haha He certainly has beat his big brother to the punch. Dashiel didn't get a tooth until he was almost 9 months. Ryker has popped out four teeth in 10 days!! I'm excited to see those sweet little smiles with tiny little fangs. Oh what a joy! Well, I'm off to get creative before the boys wake up from naps! Hopefully I will end up with something that I can share. =)

2 comments:

  1. HELLLLO Brenda! I will be a fan of your blog :) Can't wait to see what crafty things you do! Tell Trevor I said hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, big surprise that Trevor has vampire babies! It's only fitting. :) He's so cute, Brenda. You two have good genes.

    ReplyDelete