Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sunday Drive

I remember my mother telling me when she was young her parents would take the family for a drive on Sundays. We did it occassionally when I was a kid, but it just got too expensive in the family van. Well, being in a new place for just a short time there is so much to see. Trevor ends up driving all over tarnation and gets to see lots and I'm pretty stuck in my route between grocery or craft store, park and library. So Sunday drives have been reinstated for our family. One of the things Trevor and I really enjoy admiring is architecture, and Knoxville is a traditional town of the East with plenty to offer. There are some beautiful brick homes with shutters, porches, and verandas and so so many bungalows! Oh how I love. Well, this last Sunday I took a picture of one of my favorites. It's not a bungalow, and it's not a brick, but it's beautiful and definitely not something one would easily find in Phoenix's East Valley. Let me know what you think!


Just simple and quaint with that swoop roof line over the door.

Look at that lawn! I bet they don't even have sprinklers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment