Friday, July 27, 2012

Houses by Ijams

After going to Ijams Nature Center we had to drive through the neighborhood nearby.


There were so many cute, classic homes...followed by boring 70s homes. So we turned around and looked at them one more time.

Sometimes I just can't get enough of the classic styles, especially when they are coupled with well taken care of yards.

You'll have to tell me your favorite.
Although I like them all....I still think the first one is my favorite. Unfortunately it was hard to get a good picture, but the gardens with the house were just so quaint.

2 comments:

  1. I'm lovin those houses...I miss you girl! I can't wait till you get back:) The comment you left on my blog made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first and the 4th! So cool!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete