Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Impromptu Nauvoo Photo Shoot

I am so behind on my posting, I know. In the last month of our summer work program, we got moved to Grand Rapids, Michigan where we were in a 1 room (not bedroom, one room) apartment for nearly 3 weeks. We did not have our computer set up, and had very poor internet which was useless anyway. So though we had some great adventures before we left Knoxville, I could not post them, and then I just got bogged down. However, I am back at it now!! And I want to start with some brilliant photos from our adventure back.

We were lucky enough to have Nauvoo on our drive home. And even luckier, or perhaps it was provident, to chat with a photographer outside the temple waiting for a wedding party. As we were chatting the boys were being they silly-selves and he shot some great photos. I just got them yesterday and I am so happy to share. If you are ever in the Nauvoo area and need a photographer, Tom Simpson is amazing!!



 
 
 




 

5 comments:

  1. Brenda! You have such a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures. Those boys sure are growing up fast, where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots. Those little guys look so much like you! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are sooo cute, Brenda! I think the one of the two boys on the steps is my favorite, but Ryker looks unbelievably adorable in the one where Trevor is holding him, too. That pouty face!

    ReplyDelete